In recent times, people have started to incorporate cryptocurrencies in the business and life in general. They are using it as a way of investing and paying for services and goods from all over the world. Cryptocurrency involves mining and the use of the blockchain technology. Although it might be seen as an alternative to the fiat currency, some of these cryptocurrencies come with issues like scalability. To solve the issues, Travelflex is a new cryptocurrency with an aim of offering solutions to the cryptocurrency users and enthusiasts.
What is Travelflex?
According to the Travelflex official website, it defines Travelflex (TRF) as a “new cryptocurrency that is aiming to solve the scalability issues that other coins like Bitcoin are facing at the moment. By using a complete new DAG based algorithm Travelflex isn’t just a simple clone or a token.” Despite the name Travelflex, this digital currency can be used for any kind of transactions and payments and not just traveling matters.
Key features of Travelflex
Some of the key features of Travelflex include:
• Super-fast transactions globally and a proper block size.
• Physical Travelflex card
• Mobile nodes that keep the network fast and decentralized
• Direct, decentralized, and 100% secure chat from one user to another
• 24/7 customer support: the Travelflex team is always ready to help and assist users 24/7. They can help you through calls, emails or their chat function.
• ASIC assistance mining POW coin and GPU mining: if you have a mobile phone, you will be able to mine Travelflex coins using a mobile phone application
• Escrow service over the Pareto network: TRF makes sure your money is safe until you after the services or goods are accepted and you accept the payments.
• Near field communication: users of the network will be able to search and find other users around them and start chatting with them immediately
• Modern printable Travelflex cheques
• Charity and price locking: users will be able to donate coins to any wallet of their choice after mining new TRFs. Also, users don’t need to worry about the price as it is always locked on the current market price.
Travelflex ICO started on December 14th last year and ended on January 14th, 2018. There was a total of 100 million coins in supply during the ICO period. 95% of the supply went to the public and another 5% to the bounty program.
The CEO of Travelflex is Peter Hoogslag. Peter has been actively involved in the cryptocurrency industry and has a vast knowledge when it comes to handling cryptocurrency in what it involves.
Project is no longer live