INS Ecosystem (INS)
Website (3% Extra Bonus For Token Purchase Via Our Link)
INS is a decentralized ecosystem on mobile app and website that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers. The aim of the ecosystem is to make e-commerce cheaper and efficiently for both consumers and manufacturers. The INS ecosystem is powered by the blockchain. Both consumers and manufacturers can benefit from using the ecosystem. The INS ecosystem works in a direct way for both manufacturers and consumers.
How INS work?
INS works in different ways for both consumers and manufacturers. First, the ecosystem directly connects grocery consumers and manufacturers. It overcomes retailer domination, offers a variety of smart contracts to facilitate operations and uses the IS token as a means of rewards for consumer loyalty program.
Benefits of INS
Consumers can benefit from using the INS ecosystem. Some of the benefits consumers can benefit from include:
- Groceries bought online conveniently and easily
- Unlimited access to suppliers of your choice
- High-quality groceries cheaper than in stores
Benefits for manufacturers
- Manufacturers are set to get the following benefits when using the INS platform.
- Marketing and promotion directly to consumers
- Full control of product listing and pricing
- Fast and detailed customer feedback.
Overall, the INS platform is set to:
- Reduce supply chain and logistic inefficiencies and allow local manufacturers to be more accessible.
- Bypass retailers and wholesalers and deal with the manufactures. This process will result in lower expenses for manufacturers and lower prices for consumers.
- Replace conventional trade promotions with direct, efficient and more personalized marketing designed by the manufacturer for consumers.
The platform will allow and enable manufacturers to create bespoke marketing and promotion programs for their goods directly to consumers. The process is similar to the process of reward programs used by various airlines. The orders are automatically processed on the INS platform and sent to manufacturers. The manufacturers will deliver goods on the supply request to a fulfillment center near to the consumer’s address and a courier will deliver the order to the customer’s doorstep.
INS ecosystem idea was conceived in QI 2017. In Q2 the same year it signed a memorandum of understanding with large grocery manufactures including Mars Valio, Reckitt Benckiser, and Unilever. The project plans to develop the INS platform by Q1, 2018 and geographical expansion and growing the ecosystem will happen in 2019. INS uses the INS token for its operations.
INS was founded by Peter Fedchenkov and Dmitry Zhulin. Dmitry Khavratovich is a member of the team. He has 4 years of experience in the smart contracts and blockchain technology. The team also includes other member found on the official INS website.