Mining cryptocurrencies have been evolving for many years now and it’s on its way to becoming the best industry worldwide. Hashflare is a platform that wants to make it easy. Hashflare is a cloud mining platform that offers users unlimited term contracts, low fees, and good ROIs. Like other cloud mining companies, Hashflare is a cloud mining platform with an aim to make the industry accessible to users from all over even those who have limited cryptocurrency experience. With Hashflare, users have to pay to join the mining platform and then receive a proportionate share of the computing output.
How does the platform work?
Similar to other cloud mining operations, you need to pay to use Hashflare then receive the company’s proportionate share of the computing power. According to their official website, Hashflare is a house for hundreds of miners. The computers mine different cryptocurrencies constantly. Based on the amount of money you contributed to the mining operation, you will earn a share on the cryptocurrencies. Some of the features it uses during its operation include:
The miners are connected to different pools. Users are encouraged to find the most profitable combination and get connected.
Hashflare does not go into detail about its mining process. The platform describes itself as a “highly piece of mining equipment designed for cryptocurrency mining.”
cryptocurrencies mined on the platform are distributed among all Hashflare customers according to the rates.
Instant withdrawals: users have the opportunity to choose whatever amount to withdraw and receive it instantly.
- Pool Allocation: you have a chance to decide the pools you want to mine Hashrate. This allows the user to find the best and most profitable combination.
- Instant connects: after confirmed payment, users can start mining immediately. First payouts happen within 24 hours.
- Detailed statistics: you can view all mining-related information at any point from any location in real-time.
- Fixed fees: there are no commissions or hidden fees when mining on the platform. Every single transaction is visible to all users.
Here is the Hashflare pricing as per the official website.
- Scrypt cloud mining: $7.50 per 1 MH/s
- SHA-256 Cloud mining: $1.50 per 10 GH/s
- Ethereum cloud mining: $2.20 per 100 KH/s
- ZCash cloud mining: $2.00 per 1 H/s
- Dash cloud mining: $3.20 per 1 MH/s.
HashCoins is the company behind HashFlare. It makes a variety of crypto-technology products and services offering an investment opportunity in the industry. The company was founded in 2013 and Hashflare was created in 2015.