Giga Watt Token (WTT)
Giga Watt Token, a project built in partnership between a US company Giga Watt and a Giga Watt Pte. Ltd., A Singapore company. The project broke new ground on bitcoin mining in June 2017 with their token sale and the launch of its token WTT. Giga Watt if a full-service mining solution provider where there is no need for you operating your own bitcoin mining hardware. The project offers customers the power of mining hardware at various locations through its facilities. Currently, businesses and individuals can use Giga Watt as an alternative to own mining farms, home mining, and cloud mining.
Feature of Giga Watt
Since Giga Watt provides custom packages and turnkey mining services tailored to client’s needs, the platform using some of the best features in the industry to make this available. The company offer a full range of mining services from equipment sales, repair and maintenance to private blockchain servicing, Giga Watt has the following features:
- Cutting-edge tech infrastructure: the infrastructure has a proprietary design if facility units.
- Best Cost and Efficiency: Giga Watt offers users extraordinary low electricity and maintenance fees with a zero setup fee.
- On-site service Center: Giga Watt service center saves user time and cost. There is no more waiting for repairs abroad.
- Complete transparency: all the services and payments on the platform are completely decentralized and transparent.
Benefits of Giga Watt:
- Giga Watt host a wide range of mining equipment commonly used by miners.
- Clients who own their mining equipment can still host them at Giga Watt’s facility using a variety of custom packages and services available on the platform.
- Customers decide the currency they want to mine is they own a mining equipment since the Giga watt mines all scalable cryptocurrencies
- Your choice of mining equipment also determines the mining pool you can use. There is various mining equipment for mining pools on the platform.
Giga Watt token (WTT)
WTT is an Ethereum token that represents the right to use the Giga Watt processing center’s capacity. The token sale was on for 60 days. It started on June 2, 2017, and ended on July 31, 2017. Each WTT token represents the right to use the process center’s capacity, rent-free for 50 years. Token owners can use WTT to accommodate their miners or rent it out.
Giga Watt Team includes partner, advisors, and escrows. The platform CMO/Director of sales is Paige Freeman, CEO Dave Carlson, CTO Kyle Sidles, and lead engineer Jeffrey Field among others.