What is Decent.Bet?

Decent.Bet (DBET)

Website

Whitepaper

Decent.bet is an online betting and gambling platform. That offer transparent slot machine, roulette, craps, and sports betting. Decent.bet essentially lets users hedge bets by taking the side of the house. You win tokens once house wins and earn a cut of the profits generated by gambling platform. The Decent.bet uses the DBET token for the services on the platform. DBET holders profit from all the profits generated. In addition, it uses smart contracts to govern the profit distribution. Hence, the higher your share of profit depends on the tokens you have.

Benefits of Decent.bet

Lock up DBETs for a quarter:

First, users can put their money to work by using Locked vault for a quarter. Your tokens are used as funds once they are in the Locked Vault. Share can also be placed for sale on the Decent.bet exchange.

Receive Quarterly returns:

Then, profits are generated and calculated after every quarter. After the calculations, the profits are distributed to all shareholders. You receive a portion of the profits based on the percentage of shares you have.

Charity system:

The Decent.bet has a charity branch known as decent. 10% of the profits generated in the house is donated to the charity. The money then goes towards needy causes and charities around the world. All the process involved is transparent.

White labe:

The platform opens its API to other parties allowing them to build APIs and customs lines on the platform. Decent.bet envision to initiate ideas like “initial house buyouts” which is similar to ICOs.

Multiple games:

Decent.bet offer sports betting, roulette, slots, and craps. Bets placed by users have the house to hedge their bets. You need to buy DBET tokens and then buy into house funds after which you will receive a fraction of the house’s profits after every quarter.

DBET token and token sale

The DBET token is an ERC20 compliant token. The token is used for all transactions on the platform, including purchasing DBET house credits, gambling transactions, buying out custom houses, purchasing lottery tickets and much more. The crowdsale took place on September 23, 2017, and a total of 250 million DBETs were distributed. 70% of the tokens were made available during the crowdsale and the remaining 30% was minted at the end of the crowdsale.

The team behind Decent.bet

The team behind Decent.bet include founder and CEO, Jedidiah Taylor. Taylor is a serial entrepreneur who has previously held multiple roles like COO, CFO, and CEO. Other members are Adrian Scott, senior director of technology and Rev Nissan, president and co-founder among others.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: