Centrality is a blockchain-powered ecosystem meant for developing peer to peer marketplace. The platform ventures into partnerships with other leading innovators to create a marketplace of applications and allows consumers to use the application to manage their daily tasks and experiences using P2P transactions. All the process is available after logging in to the platform and using the blockchain-enables infrastructure. The aim of the ecosystem it to allow individuals and businesses to work together using the blockchain technology. Startups can use the shared acquisition of data, customers, content, and merchants to collaborate with each other.
How does centrality work?
According to the team, Centrality is already ahead of other players in the industry. They have a growing ecosystem of application, active user base, and increasing revenue. The basic process of how the Centrality works include:
- Creating the foundation for scenes and share tokens in each application it powers in exchange for delivering core ecosystem and technology.
- Plugging of various scenes into the ecosystem. Each Scene uses a token to purchase modules for apps thus create a connection between contents, currencies, merchants, and users across the ecosystem.
- Scenes, across various use cases, work together to acquire merchants, data, content, and users, then smart contracts are used to make sure companies can trust one another.
Each Scene is focused on creating its business.
Essential Centrality creates an ecosystem where companies can access a range of valuable services from payment processing platforms to customer’s onboarding modules.
The CENNZ token Launch
Centrality recently concluded its token sale. There was an overwhelming demand of the token and about $265,000,000USD was pledged to make the main sale the most popular of all time.
Centrality’s Scenes and Apps
Centrality uses decentralized Scenes and Apps. The apps (DApps) are built on its blockchain and the Apps are allow known as Scenes on the ecosystem. Some of the Apps Centrality offers include:
- Skoot: Skoot is a travel experience marketplace that consists of a virtual companion designed for free independent travelers and inbound visitors.
- Belong: Belong is a marketplace and an employee engagement platform that seems at helping business provide rewards for employees.
- Merge: this is a smart travel app that acts as a time management system.
- Ushare: Ushare is a transports application that works across rental cars, public transport, taxi services, electric bikes and more
The team includes Aaron McDonald (CEO) along with Jerry Yuan (COO) and Roger Smith (Chairman). The company was founded in 2016.