Centra Tech is a cryptocurrency wallet that is linked to a debit card. You can use the debit card to spend your cryptocurrencies wherever the debit card is accepted. In addition to the wallet and debit card, central has a Coin Bay platform which is described as the world’s first Amazon style superstore designed to accept the usage of cryptocurrencies. It has partnered with MasterCard, Visa and a number of banks that allows them to provide cards worldwide.
The Centra Tech blockchain-based cryptocurrency has five core products that it uses to empower the blockchain and serve its consumers. The products include:
- CCE Module: the Currency Conversion Engine Module allows real-time conversion of all supported cryptocurrencies to give users the ability to spend their assets anywhere in the world.
- Centra wallet: a digital wallet used to store, receive, send and spend cryptocurrencies. The wallet is safe, secure and insured.
- CTR token: Centra tech uses an ERC20 token that has rewards and benefits that can be utilized and cBay and on Centra card.
- Coin Bay: the coin bay or cBay is a world’s first large Cryptocurrency Marketplace.
- Centra Card: this is a debit card which clients and users can shop at more than 36 million places around the world. The centra card is designed to bridge the gap between commerce and cryptocurrency.
Centra supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies across different blockchains. The assets currently support Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. Centra Tech will soon implement a support of more assets in time.
How does Centra Work?
The developers of the blockchain emphasize all the features you would expect, including, privacy, security, and safety. More importantly, the blockchain is insured and supports other eight popular cryptocurrencies. After downloading the Centra wallet, you can start spending your assets in real-time. You will be able to exchange, transfer, receive and spend any amount of token through your wallet with 0% fees. The CCE modules help the foundation to avoid fees.
Who is behind Centra?
Centra tech is led by Co-founder and CEO Michael Edwards, Coo Raymond Trapani, Co-founder and CTO Sam Sharma. CFO Jessie Robinson and CMO Robert Farkas. Through their ICO, the company has attracted a lot of attention. People can learn more about the company by visiting them at Centra Tech. First 1,000 contributors 30+ ETH will have a limited edition of Centra Gold Card with additional such as rewards, limits and other benefits.