Asura Coin (ASA)
Live streaming and competitive and non-competitive audience of eSport has considerably grown over the years. The changes are being witnessed in the way we view content in the online and offline gaming fields. The Asura coin World Platform is a self-sustainable eSport platform that focuses on the whole community and creates an ecosystem that can be self-evolving and self-regulated. According to the whitepaper, the platform is broken down into other sectioned such as:
- ESports Betting & Tournament Live Stream
- Tournament Hosting
- Professional Guides
- Community Centre
- Community Matchmaking
The ASA coin
The ASA coin is the coin used to fuel the Asura World platform. The coin an NEP-5 token that provides a range of utility and functions across the platform. The ASA coin is used as the only mode of payment on the platform. The coin can be used for professional guides, to incentives the sharing of quality data, forum contribution and much more
What games does Asura World focus on?
The Asura world focuses mostly on four games which include:
- League of Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Operations
- King of Glory (currently the most-played MOBA mobile app in China).
- Dota 2
Asura Betting system
The Platform is focused on improving user experience and maintaining a wonderful community. The aim of the team behind the platform is the insole the community in the decision-making process of all the parts of the platform. The Platform betting system is better than those other ones because of the Unique betting rules and community-voted bets. The goal is to give users a new and better experience in every activity they do on the platform.
Features of the betting
- Live streaming: you can choose your favorite game and watch it as your bets are being played out.
- Community bets: the community is responsible for voting their favorite custom rules in order to implement the change.
- Betting rules: the platform uses unique game-oriented betting rules for a new level betting experience
- Commission: every month Asura deposits % into Prize pool to maintain the monthly tournaments on the platform.
Q1 2018: NEO NEP-5 Smart Contract Development Commences, Unique Betting section, and Live Streaming
Q2 2018: Alpha Launch, Betting, Streaming, Tournaments, Community Centre, Community Matchmaking, Professional Guides, and forums.
April 2018: Asura World CEO @ Amsterdam NEO DevCon
May 2018: Asura Coin Token Sale and Whitelisting / KYC
The Asura team
Asura team is a combination of blockchain technology experts, software engineers and marketing and business operations. Personnel. The team is led by co-founder Peter Shen and Eman Abdollahi.