AdHive is the first ever AI-controlled influencer marketing platform that gives users blockchain technology solutions. This is how the official prospectus describes AdHive. “It fully automates native ad placement on influencers’ channels on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and other networks and will bring together advertisers and influencers, working with thousands of small influencers as one channel, worldwide”. The prospectus continues to state that agencies working the AdHive influencers will gain access to AdHive platform without the need of paying any fee. They can also monetize their local networks of influencers and share their blogger with other agencies.
AdHive benefits to token holders
- Provides practical solutions to current market issues
- Demand is driven by multiple marketing agencies and AdHive activity
- The platform operates on a fast-growing segment of the internet adverting which is their native Neo ad; the detailed numbers are available in the AdHive market overview.
- AdHive uses the ADH token to represent advertising capacity, which is sometimes overturned to contact the audience
- The number of long-term token holders such as community members, influencer, and the platform continues to grow, but at the same time, the token remains the same.
- Medium-term token holder’s numbers such as the advisor and people who carry out marketing campaigns will also increase in the next 2 or 3 years.
- Revenues of the company are stored in ADH token and converted to fiat money only for required project development.
AdHive benefits to influencers and advisor
- The AdHive platform provides such infrastructure where influencers and small bloggers can monetize their channels.
- AdHive fully automates native ads placement on influencers’ channels on social networks such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and others.
- The technological risk is very low due to successful implementations of the algorithms
- Legal, security, business and market risk are managed by advisors and the whole team in general.
The ADH token
The ADH token is the utility token on the AdHive platform. The token is an Ethereum based ERC20 compliant token and can be used for the following purposes:
- To enforce proper fulfillment of the contracts
- Payments for additional classified services
- Listing on multiple cryptocurrency exchanges
- Advertisers need the tokens to pay for services provided in the platform
- Influencers use ADH token to place deposits for placing ads and getting analytics about anything on the platform.
- Community members are rewarded using the token for services provided Token sale
Amount of 450 million tokens was made available during the concluded presale which runs from January 30 to February 6, 2018. Phase 1 of the token sale will commence soon followed by Phase 2 on the Q3-Q4 of 2019.